Listen Live on  
 

NewsRadio WHAM 1180

Rochester's News, Weather & Traffic Station
 
 

Six Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak

 
Six Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak
Posted March 26th, 2014 @ 7:14am

Rochester N.Y.-Six people were taken to Rochester General last night and are expected to survive thanks in large part to their carbon monoxide detector.

Rochester Firefighters were called to a home on Avenue A shortly after 9 p.m. for a report of a carbon monoxide detector going off.

Investigators say the leak came from a furnace in the duplex

Recommended Stories

More from NewsRadio WHAM 1180

*