Listen Live on  
 

NewsRadio WHAM 1180

Rochester's News, Weather & Traffic Station
 
 

Fire Forces Family From Home

 
Posted Thursday, May 29th 2014 @ 6am

Marion N.Y.- The Red Cross helping out a three people and their pets after a fire Wednesday night in Wayne County.

It happened in Marion on North Main Street around 11 p.m.

It took crews about a half an hour to get the fire, which started in the kitchen, under control. No one was injured.

A Faulty toaster in the kitchen is believed to have started the fire.

Recommended Stories

More from NewsRadio WHAM 1180

*